Founded in 1996, Full Fat is an independent company that is passionately dedicated to making innovative, world-class games that surprise, entertain and delight players.
Located in Warwick, we are part of the strongest game development community in the UK and have produced over 80 games across all formats, contributing to some of the biggest brands in gaming, including; Harry Potter, The Sims, Sim City, Spore, Sid Meier’s Pirates, EA Sports PGA Golf and Dave Mirra BMX to name a few.
With the boom of digital markets, we began to create more of our own IP, such as Flick Golf, Agent Dash and Blocky Football. We also continue to produce award winning licensed games, including official NFL titles. Our mobile games have achieved worldwide App Store features, fantastic reviews from critics, and most importantly they’re loved by players!
We have released more than 20 mobile games, achieving over 100 million downloads, and several #1 ‘All Apps’ hits on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore, in multiple territories.
To join our teams using Unity 3D to create the most enjoyable mobile games around.
– Have a minimum of 2 years Games Industry Experience.
– Have a strong working knowledge of Unity 3D.
– Have shipped more than one title using Unity 3D.
– Excellent teamwork skills.
– Excellent working knowledge of xCode.
– Able to design, architect, test and implement game features.
– 2+ Released Titles.
– Unity Experience.
– Experience in Scrum and Sprint project planning.
– Strong passion for mobile games.
- Forward your CV
- Let us know your Salary Expectations