Well established studio with high quality original mobile games
Multicultural team with 70+ members from all over the globe.
Visa sponsorship & relocation for overseas candidates, spouse & children.
Salary range 75k-95k NZD
No speciality skills, though Unity knowledge is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience in the Games Industry and have shipped multiple titles working in a managed team environment. You should enjoy the fast pace of mobile game development, and the challenges that entails. You should also have knowledge of a variety of game systems, such as: graphics, gameplay, networking, AI, art pipeline, sound, and animation. You must be a strong communicator and should enjoy collaborating with team members across disciplines to design robust solutions to the tricky issues inherent in modern game development.
• Work with artists and designers to create quality PikPok signature experiences.
• Lead small teams and mentor other developers.
• Learn, create and master any game systems as required.
• Create and maintain tools for use by other members of the team.
• Work with Producers to manage priorities and timelines.
• 5 Years experience in the Games Industry or related fields.
• Fluent in C++ and/or C#.
• High aptitude for learning new skills.
• Intuitive understanding of good software design and architecture.
• Strong communication skills.
• Able to talk through problems and collaborate in system design.
• Excellent debugging skills and practices.
• Visual Studio and/or Xcode experience.
• Experience working with version control systems (SVN and GIT).
• Writes good readable code.
• Familiar with scrum/agile development practices.
• Knowledge of mobile game production processes.
• Experience in developing AI, 3D graphics, 2D based engines, networking, and/or physics game systems beneficial.
• Must be eligible for NZ Visa.
• Fluent in English.
• Experience in Unity3D
• Experience working with and integrating 3rd party SDKs.
• Experience with content creation tools - Maya, 3DS Max, After Effects.
• Tell us what games you’re playing!
For more information on the studio, or to apply, please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971