Duration: Full Time or Contract
Location: Liverpool, UK
Role: We are looking for an experienced, versatile and talented Game Designer to join our development team and work on an exciting new project for console platforms.
You will work closely with design, production, code and art teams to champion the design and communicate clearly and effectively in order to achieve project goals.
There are a few things we need to see from you, as well as some things we think would be beneficial:
- Candidates should have experience in developing and mastering games in a design role.
- At least one published PC or console game in a design role or a minimum of 2 years experience.
- You must be able to work effectively on your own, setting your own goals and tasks.
- The ability and experience of working with a cross disciplinary team of varying sizes.
- You are analytical and have an eye for detail.
- Capable of assessing player behaviour and interpreting it to improve the design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- An enthusiasm and passion for playing, making and innovating in games.
- Experience of working in commercial game engines, particularly Unreal Engine 4.
- Game Scripting experience (e.g. visual scripting or code scripting)
- Game Systems Design & Balancing (e.g. camera, controls, progression, pacing etc )
- Competitive Multiplayer Design Experience
- Single Player Design Experience
- Experience in prototyping and rapid iteration of ideas
- We will need to see a demonstration of your work, so include links to any released games, demos, talks or projects that reflect your work.
If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining a growing company and working with developers with a first class pedigree, then send your CV and demo (or link to it) by clicking APPLY NOW