This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Manager to be the principle manager of all day to day human resource needs for Rockstar India’s Bangalore Studio. As the team grows you may be responsible for the activities and performance of a team of human resources personnel. This will involve working strategically with Rockstar Games and Technicolor management, human resources and internal recruitment personnel to grow the development teams.
- Supporting the General Manager in leading the HR team to deliver a complete HR service to the company.
- Act as a first HR point of contact for employee and welfare queries.
- Ensure all people-related Rockstar policies and best practices are communicated and maintained throughout Rockstar India.
- Act as the primary liaison between Rockstar management and Technicolor local and global HR, and facilitate Rockstar requests among the groups.
- Oversee new employee inductions / orientations.
- Advise on and handle employee relations as well as casework and understand when and where to seek managerial or legal support/advice.
- Organize, track, and maintain performance reviews & evaluations, including performance awards, incentives, or corrective action plans as necessary.
- Capture all personnel standing data and ensure all records are accurate and up to date.
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues.
- Accountable for correct tracking of any employee changes, new hire information, and termination information.
- Overseeing absence management.
- Produce employee metrics using in-house reporting tools as required.
- Communicate and administrate all benefits.
- Promote & support Rockstar culture within Rockstar India.
- Managing the internal immigration requirements ensuring compliance with current legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience in HR, preferably within entertainment, media, or other high-tech marketplace.
- Experience managing HR for teams of 200+ people working across multiple large projects and disciplines.
- Should be able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of employment law, policies, and related regulations.
- Possess a deep understanding of HR best practice.
- The successful candidate will need to be a flexible self-starter with strong initiative, excellent organizational & multi -tasking skills, capable of working autonomously, managing and prioritizing their own work load, and understanding when and where to seek guidance and approval.
- The candidate must effectively drive Rockstar initiatives and must maintain an excellent working relationship with other Rockstar studios global and local management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must. Confidentiality, diplomacy and commitment to the needs of Rockstar are essential.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Reporting experience with software including Workday (HRIS).