SECURITY OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Rockstar is looking for a seasoned Operations Supervisor with experience in all aspects of enterprise security monitoring, operations and incident response.
- Develop and maintain incident response management policies and procedures (i.e. SOC runbooks).
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the SOC as well has ensure proper runbook execution.
- Manage SOC staff day-to-day staff needs and ensure SOC staff receive adequate training to be able to effectively detect and respond to current and emerging threats.
- Act as the local escalation point for suspected security incidents and coordinate with response activities.
- Maintain staffing schedules to ensure adequate shift coverage to maintain 24x7x365.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise for investigations.
- Ensure that program goals are being met efficiently.
- Act as a liaison between Rockstar staff and local analysts in employee matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or related field; industry certifications preferred (GCED, GCIH, CISA, CEH, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience in a security operations or threat/vulnerability management role.
- 3+ years of experience managing a security team.
- Experience in a results-oriented, retail driven environment with strict deadlines and ship dates.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Availability to work flexible hours, occasionally rotating shifts as necessary, working weekends, or working off hours.