JUNIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER
Deep Silver Dambuster Studios is looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to join our growing Online Services team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating elegant and fully-featured frontends for a wide range of web applications, including efficiency-enhancing development tools, company intranet sites, and high-traffic companion websites for games. As well as constantly looking for opportunities to improve existing services to better fit requirements, you’ll also handle incoming feature requests and even feed into the design of entirely new projects.
As part of a small and agile team, we can offer you the opportunity to experiment with the latest and greatest technologies, and provide input for high-level technical decisions.
- Experience developing web interfaces and applications
- Excellent knowledge of web presentation standards including HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with modern frontend frameworks such as React
- Solid understanding of utilising backend APIs
- Knowledge of web security standards such as TLS and CSP
- Enthusiasm for a diverse and ever-changing set of projects
- Proficiency in other web programming languages such as PHP
- Experience using Linux for development and/or production environments
- Basic knowledge of image editing and authoring tools
- Working knowledge of version control systems such as Git
- An understanding of the devops approach to engineering
- Developing both internal and user-facing web applications according to requirements
- Coordinate with backend developers to integrate existing APIs into applications
- Design and implement server-based web applications under guidance from senior developers
- Ensure that both existing and new applications adhere to good UX principles
**Please note we are unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to work in the UK. Deep Silver Dambuster Studios Limited’s ability to sponsor employees under Tier 2 (General) of the Points Based System is very limited. Candidates from outside the EEA are therefore encouraged to explore immigration routes which will allow them to work in the UK without such sponsorship.
During the recruitment process all candidates are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Due to the high number of applications received, we regret it is not always possible to reply to all applications; however, we would like to thank you for your time and interest in our company.