Director of Business Development & Sales
Business Development - 0460
Manager position title
CCP Shanghai is looking for a Director of Business Development to play a vital role in supporting the critical commercial functions of business development & partnerships for both strategy & execution in the Chinese market, and other Asian territories as identified.
- act as the primary partner for sales & digital supply chain and channel management, and by helping to define partnership strategy
- identify business development opportunities within the target focus of the team for China
- be responsible for the day-to-day management of the relationships with our Chinese contacts at key partners
- project manage the partnerships activity already in place for their assigned titles
- act as the subject matter expert for their titles for all internal meetings, processes, and associated deliverables, such as pricing strategy, channel strategy and partnership execution. This will include maintenance of partnership OKRs and the individual Partnership P&Ls.
- act as the primary liaison to CCP’s Shanghai studio, and any products under development in China, offering direct support to the studio GM in creating and maintaining key contacts in the local market, and frequent travel will be required.
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, or related subject
- or commensurate experience, and at least ten years’ experience at a management level in their field
- extensive knowledge of the video games or entertainment sectors
- fluency in major dialects of Chinese, and “native” level knowledge of local business cultural practices, markets, etc.
Preferred Skills: Experience in working with Western games companies a big plus.
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide.
The CCP Shanghai location is home to Gunjack the best-selling mobile VR game built from the ground up using Unreal Engine 4 to provide a truly immersive experience as well as additional titles currently in development.
Often called the Paris of the East, Shanghai is thriving metropolis located on the Yangtze River Delta featuring prominent tourist destinations such as The Bund where colonial-era buildings line the waterfront on one side of the Huangpu River and a futuristic skyline with the famed Oriental Pearl TV Tower occupies the other.
We are looking for a highly talented and driven individual who wants to be part of an exceptional team, in an inspiring and collaborative environment, working on ground-breaking technology with potentially extraordinary impact.
In order to build on great products, it requires great talents. And CCP Games are actively seeking qualified candidates to fill such roles.
CCP is dedicated to create and maintain a culture of equality.
30 Jun 2017