Production - 0325
Manager position title
CCP Games is seeking a talented and ambitious Producer for CCP’s Project Nova – a new hiqh quality PC FPS set in the universe of New Eden. We are looking for someone capable of acting as a key contributor to the day to day operations of the team as well as high level planning.
We are looking for a highly talented and driven individual who wants to be part of an exceptional team, in an inspiring and collaborative environment, working on ground-breaking technology with potentially extraordinary impact.
- Work closely with the team and leads, efficiently disseminating vision into features and tasks according to project goals
- Works with leads and manages an efficient backlog using the right tools and software
- Work with and manage external partners who contribute to building out the content of the game
- Iterate on methods and processes to improve the team’s capability to deliver
- Thorough knowledge of practices and standards within production
- Impeccable communications skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Identifies creative strategies and solutions to address technical problems, and complex production requirements.
- Anticipates risks. Provides contingency solutions and timelines.
- Must feel comfortable creating innovation and leveraging the strengths of emerging and pre-existing technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline with little oversight
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Passion for video games
- Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills for working with internal and external multi-disciplinary teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, or higher
- Industry experience that demonstrates skill through shipping games or similar endeavors
- Strong knowledge of the games industry
All candidates should include a portfolio or supporting samples of previous work, together with a cover letter.
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide. Since then, CCP has dedicated itself to the development of cutting edge games. CCP is founded on the principle of pushing the envelope and breaking new ground on all levels. Nowhere is this more evident than in our pioneering work in virtual reality, which we think will play an increasingly important role in gaming, and beyond, in the years to come. At CCP we see games as virtual realities. They are about creating experiences unattainable in any other form of media. A virtual reality is about true human interaction and true human emotions in a living and evolving world.
CCP encourages respect, dialog, interaction and cooperation between its employees and players on a deeper level than is common at other game companies. Through this, CCP improves the quality of its products and creates an inspiring and challenging environment for talent to thrive.
Home of the EVE Online development team, Reykjavik is called the “coolest” destination on earth, but the chilliest thing about Iceland is really its name
In January the temperature is usually warmer than in New York and apart from a few blizzards, the rest of the year is temperate and relatively mild. Reykjavik is the world's northernmost capital and the center of Iceland's thriving cultural and economic life. Although not a large city, it offers everything that a cosmopolitan capital prides itself in. There are a wide variety of restaurants in Reykjavik, and no doubt everyone can find something to suit his/her taste. The assortment of cafés and pubs is tremendous, and Reykjavik has become famous for its extreme nightlife. CCP is dedicated to create and maintain a culture of equality.