Production - 0325
Manager position title
CCP Iceland is looking for an experienced Live Producer with a deep passion for games and game development.
You will be accountable for coordinating and running new initiatives around in-game Events. This will require a high level of both organizational skills and cross project management as you will be working across multiple departments such as Development, Acquisition, Monetization and Marketing to find the best opportunities.
- You are a highly creative individual with strong leadership skills
- You are acutely aware of new industry trends
- You have passion for working on a sandbox MMO with unique challenges, complex dynamics and a player driven ecosystem
- Highly organized and not afraid of trying out new things
- A great communicator; able to communicate an ambitious vision and speak to a diverse group of people in a dynamic and divers culture
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Coordinating Events and opportunities in our customer base
- Drive the creation of both short & long-term strategic development plans for your team
- Contribute & collaborate with teams cross departments & discovering new ideas and opportunities
- Own & deliver a Production plan
- Insure the overall quality of the content delivered
- Prioritize and meet deadlines, documenting and communicating progress, participating in Production meetings
- Work with Analytic & report on the results
- 3-5 years industry experience with multiple titles
- A strong passion for creating ground breaking gaming experiences
- Experience of delivering excellent business results games and in an ongoing ‘Product as a service’ model
- Solid team leadership experience in the game industry
- A natural leader who can bring a team with them on a journey to create high quality gaming experience for EVE Online
- Clear views of the current market trends and consumer demographics
- Proven ability to effectively partner with cross-functional disciplines. Able to influence effectively where there is no direct authority
- Great passion for games; you love to play games and you understand games
CCP was founded in 1997 in Reykjavik, Iceland. With the launch of EVE Online in May 2003, CCP established itself as one of the most innovative companies in interactive entertainment, winning numerous awards and receiving critical acclaim worldwide. Since then, CCP has dedicated itself to the development of cutting edge games. CCP is founded on the principle of pushing the envelope and breaking new ground on all levels. Nowhere is this more evident than in our pioneering work in virtual reality, which we think will play an increasingly important role in gaming, and beyond, in the years to come. At CCP we see games as virtual realities. They are about creating experiences unattainable in any other form of media. A virtual reality is about true human interaction and true human emotions in a living and evolving world.
CCP encourages respect, dialog, interaction and cooperation between its employees and players on a deeper level than is common at other game companies. Through this, CCP improves the quality of its products and creates an inspiring and challenging environment for talent to thrive.
Home of the EVE Online development team, Reykjavik is called the “coolest” destination on earth, but the chilliest thing about Iceland is really its name
In January the temperature is usually warmer than in New York and apart from a few blizzards, the rest of the year is temperate and relatively mild. Reykjavik is the world's northernmost capital and the center of Iceland's thriving cultural and economic life. Although not a large city, it offers everything that a cosmopolitan capital prides itself in. There are a wide variety of restaurants in Reykjavik, and no doubt everyone can find something to suit his/her taste. The assortment of cafés and pubs is tremendous, and Reykjavik has become famous for its extreme nightlife. CCP is dedicated to create and maintain a culture of equality.