AT RELIC ENTERTAINMENT
Are you a natural problem solver and collaborator?
Are you a methodical and analytical engineer who loves a good challenge?
If so, our new Rendering Programmer opening within our exciting new unannounced title might be the perfect fit for you!
Relic Entertainment, a wholly owned studio of SEGA, is the award winning RTS developer of Homeworld, Dawn of War and Company of Heroes, and we are on the hunt for a Rendering Programmer to join the team at our HQ in Vancouver, Canada. As a studio, our role is to create a workplace where people are energized and empowered to not only do their best work but to continually surpass their best. We’ll push you out of your comfort zone to become the best version of you by giving you the ownership and creative freedom to solve our most challenging problems.
As a Rendering Programmer you will…
- Shape the long-term technical roadmap for the game engine behind Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes and more
- Own the development and improvement of rendering tools on our proprietary game engine
- Be the go-to development support person behind shader, lighting and FX integration
- Collaborate with artists and designers to ensure content fulfills their vision
- Share knowledge among the studio and nurture the development of junior programmers
We are looking for someone who has…
- 7+ years of programming experience using c++
- A computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Shipped 1+ successful AAA title(s) on PC or console
- Experience with DirectX 11 and HLSL
- Strong knowledge of 3D math and linear algebra
- A love for games
- A down to earth attitude
- Passion to evolve and grow
It is a bonus if you have…
- A website or github account with samples of your code
What’s in it for you? In addition to working on AAA games and learning a ton, we offer top-notch benefits and perks, including an extensive extended health benefits plan, retirement savings plan, and support for any required relocation or immigration efforts. On top of that, we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games so we offer competitive total compensation packages.
Interested? Please apply through this portal - you'll see the link below! Make sure to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know why YOU would be a great fit for our programming team!
Next Steps? Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. Please be patient while we review every application. We will get in touch with the applicants that best fit what we’re looking for, so please make sure you tell us about yourself and how you would like to contribute to our team.
Want to learn more? Check out our latest trailer or find us on social: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram