IT HELPDESK SUPPORT LEAD
AT RELIC ENTERTAINMENT
Do you have a love for technology and a knack for solving tough problems?
If so, our IT Helpdesk Support Lead role might be the perfect fit for you!
Relic Entertainment, a wholly owned studio of SEGA, is the award winning RTS developer of Homeworld, Dawn of War and Company of Heroes, and we’re on the hunt for IT Helpdesk Support Lead to join our team.
As a studio, our role is to create a workplace where people are energized and empowered to not only do their best work but to continually surpass their best. We’ll push you out of your comfort zone to become the best version of you by giving you the ownership and creative freedom to solve our most challenging problems.
As our IT Helpdesk Support Lead, you will understand what “wow” customer service looks like and use this to rebuild the way we do helpdesk so that our tools, processes and experience can meet our evolving needs of making quality AAA games.
As part of our IT Helpdesk Support team, you will...
- Take full ownership of our IT helpdesk – we need you to roll up your sleeves and take the lead on everything from the the setup, testing and maintenance of all end-user hardware and software, to PC builds/images, to reviewing and actioning our helpdesk requests
- Act as a mentor within our IT team – when a challenge or learning opportunity comes up, we’ll count on your wisdom to ease the technical distress while helping the team power up
- Manage and maintain our asset management inventory - this includes both hardware and software!
- Support new employee setups, studio moves and lead both technical onboarding (and offboarding!)
- Liaise with our System Administrator to manage backup tapes
- Empower Relicans through IT education – we want your help to build documentation & FAQs that ultimately set up our team for success both now and in the future
- Act as an advocate for growth and scalability – we want you to challenge the status quo, speak up about opportunities in the industry and be a champion for customer service
- Assist with ad-hoc IT and/or Facilities projects – they always come up and we want YOU to be involved!
We're looking for someone who has...
- 4+ years of IT experience in a related role
- Advanced PC hardware/software knowledge and strong troubleshooting skills (Windows 7/8/10)
- Experience working with Windows Server and/or Linux, and imaging software (Ghost, Acronis, WDS, Kace)
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing and inventory management
- Exceptional customer service skills – a desire to “wow” our employees, coupled with the patience to solve tough problems
- Excitement, energy, a positive attitude and a commitment to continual learning
- A love for both technology and games!
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Experience working within a game studio or software company
Please apply through this portal - you'll see the link below! Make sure to tell us a bit about yourself and let us know why YOU would be a great fit for our team!
Regrettably, we are unable to interview all applicants. Please be patient while we review every application!
Note: We are currently only able to accept applications from individuals who are legally qualified to work in Canada.
Have you heard? We’re making Dawn of War 3!
Check out the trailer here and follow along on social: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram