Reports to: Director of Marketing and Sales
This is a remote position. The Account Manager may work from anywhere so long as they have a strong, reliable internet connection.
Robot Sea Monster Games (RSMG) is a software provider using a unique, distributed workforce model. RSM focuses on generating in-bound leads, therefore the Account Manager’s focus is qualifying incoming leads and closing contracts by working with Producers to get the right information into the system for prompt, accurate bidding and proposals. Secondarily, the Account Manager maintains communication with RSM clients, bridging any gaps between Client and Production, providing qualitative yet specific input as the “voice of the customer” (ensuring overall client satisfaction can be understood and delivered). Simultaneously they ensure Client expectations are appropriately managed according to contracted scopes of work. Tertiarily, they provide the Director of Marketing and Sales as well as the Administrative Assistant and Producers with client updates so that upselling (e.g. client change requests) is appropriately added to work scope, schedules and contracts. To ensure you've read the entire job description please place the word "elephant" at the top of your cover letter.
· Receive incoming bids, reviewing and qualifying leads and work requests, according to guidance from Director of Marketing and Sales.
· Gather and complete qualified Clients’ needs into a Client Package that details scope of work being requested.
· Verify scope of work with Producer, Bid Producer, Director of Sales and Executive Producer and ensure appropriate Bids are accurate and clear.
· Ensure contracts are closed accurately, complete with clear acceptance criteria and schedules.
· Maintain “voice of customer” role throughout development, within the bounds of contract and being prepared for areas of up-sell (e.g. change of scope, added assets, additional platform roll out, etc.).
· Work with Director of Marketing and Sales, Producer and Exec. Producer to ensure up-selling is accurately added to contracts and billed appropriately.
· Work with Producer to ensure Client is informed and satisfied, within the bounds of the contract, throughout development.
· Plan short term and long term strategy to ensure financial projects are met and exceeded, when possible.
· Regularly feedback insights and market trends to Business development department from research and market foresight.
· Formalize process and methods, when required.
· Identify potential risks and opportunities with every potential lead and every Client, accurately alerting the department with analysis and recommendations for future business.
· 3-5 years’ experience, especially in
o Software outsourcing sales.
o In-bound leads sales environment.
o Clearly understanding Client needs, yet balanced with business realities such as maintaining scopes of work.
o Interfacing within cross-functional development teams, especially hand-in-glove with Producers during development.
o Geographically dispersed teams.
· A track record of clearly communicating with Clients and maintaining expectations for total satisfaction to them and the business.
· Highly organized and independent.
· Clear written and verbal communications.
· Detailed and accurate, yet a high tolerance for ambiguity.
· Additional languages
· Knowledge of CRM systems such as JIRA, Salesforce, Podio, Pipeline
· Keen interest in gaming and technology culture, hugely beneficial
· Market awareness and proficiency in social media.