Backend Java Developer
Full time / Experienced / Malta
Location: Malta/Barcelona/Gibraltar or remote.
Salary: our focus is on finding the best talent in the world to join our already super skilled team. Hence, we are not bounded to a certain salary range but would pay anything from €1 to €100.000.000 depending on your skills, passion, creativity and willingness to thrive.
What would be your role?
Casumo is agile and quick, and we expect you to take on a broad spectrum of tasks. Together we will work to realize our dreams and visions of how the world’s best gaming site should look and work. We are looking for developers who are driven and won’t say no to a challenge; we would rather have to hold you back than to push you forward. We are offering you the possibility to build something truly great and a great atmosphere in a growing company.
Who are you?
- Someone who likes to work in a flat organization.
- Someone who enjoys autonomy.
- Driven and motivated.
- A team player.
- Willing to work out of our offices in Malta or Barcelona, or on remote as part of our distributed workforce.
A System Developer at Casumo
- Has an interest both in the big picture and for the small details, a key to work in our tightly knit team.
- Likes freedom with responsibility and would feel comfortable in an environment of developer anarchy.
- Has a desire to take full ownership of features and code, from inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running.
- Is a nerd who eats, lives, and breathes code and has a sincere interest that reaches beyond any course or education.
- Appreciates the concepts and principles underlying open-source culture and good software development.
- Gets curious when we say CQRS/Event Sourcing, (D)DEDA and is open to a heterogeneous architecture.
- Feels very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with tools like Git.
- Would be stoked to build the world’s best gaming experience together with other casumos from our headquarters in sunny Malta, Barcelona or on remote.
- It’s a plus if you have in-depth experience with transaction-heavy, distributed systems, messaging, micro services and tools such as MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, Spring, Dropwizard, Jenkins/TeamCity, Erlang OTP or Akka.