Are you a people manager and developer at the same time? As Technical Product Lead, you will play the leading part in a highly agile game development team, while building a new mobile game meant to be played by millions of players.
- Be the technical and team leader for a team of Software Developers (Unity Engine and Java Backend) and Quality Assurance Testers
- Provide a comprehensive technical strategy for the game and propose respective software development targets in line with the business goals
- Collaborate with the Product Manager on reaching the strategic goals for the game – define and execute required actions for product technology, development environment and team
- Be a people manager - mould a positive, challenging, and fun work environment
- Grow and coach your team members - provide regular performance feedback to team members through formal and informal reviews, define and execute development actions
- Advocate for team standards, processes and knowledge sharing
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team and ensure a technical setup allowing for efficient growth
- A degree in computer science or a comparable degree
- Senior-level, hands-on experience with software development methodologies, object-oriented design, and development
- 3+ years of experience in leading a software development team with agile software development methodologies
- Very good knowledge of mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Good understanding of software architecture, design, and clean code principles
- Solid experience in establishing various methods to guarantee and improve code quality (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, test automation) of a product
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships at all levels of staff
- Fluency in English
- Experience in bringing games all the way from pre-production to live operations
- Good understanding of databases and data modelling, as well as server and network infrastructure
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Technical Product Lead in our new mobile game. Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Silja Bernecker.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.