We are looking for individuals whose skill set combines technical excellence with a passion for making games. The role involves script based programming and close collaboration with our other disciplines from animation, art and programming.
As part of the Level Design team you will be using our proprietary in house scripting language to code game missions and create immersive gameplay scenarios featuring AI, physics, network play and interactive storytelling.
- C/C++ programming skills are required.
- The role involves script-based programming and liaising with artists, animators and programmers.
- You will have excellent communication, technical & problem solving skills.
- Must thrive in a team based working environment.
- Must be accurate and effective in working to deadlines.
- Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics degree.