Junior C++ Game Programmer
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Cluj is looking for a Junior C++ Game Developer!
- Program the game according to the game design document and the programming rules already in place
- Integrate all elements of the product, including engine, user interface, graphics/animations and sound (if applicable)
- Work with the team to improve the production process
- Document the code and design and share with the team.
Why work in our team:
- You will master the coding skills and debugging techniques required to cover the widest range of mobile devices - from smartphones to tablets - and you will use these skills on every new hit offered by the mobile devices market;
- You will get a deeper knowledge on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows, and learn what they have in common and what sets them apart, what you need to do and what to avoid when writing truly portable code.
- Good skills in C/C++;
- Previous working experience of minimum 6 months or development of a game or a complex application;
- Knowledge of 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors, etc.);
- Experience with graphic libraries (OpenGLES 2.0/3.0/3.1, Metal, Direct 3D) would be a plus;
- Advanced English - both speaking and writing;
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize new concepts;
- Positive, results-driven and action-oriented person.
Why join Gameloft?
- Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
- Career development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Why Join Gameloft Cluj?
- Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania”: a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments
- It is one of the most welcoming cities in Eastern Europe
- Cluj succeeds in combining its history and architecture with the fresh and young atmosphere created by the city’s over 80.000 students
- Our studio is very ambitious and fast growing - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 500 employees
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.