Internship C++ Game Programmer
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Program in all relevant technical languages (C/C++);
- Support 3D functions and systems conceived for the production;
- Program tools necessary for other interventions;
- Help to optimize as needed.
- Last year student/master student majoring in Information Technology in universities:
- Demonstrated interest in games specifically, through significant hobby - advantage;
- Passion in software programming, especially Mobile Game Programming;
- Strong knowledge C++;
- Knowledgeable in 3D rendering algorithms (Strong 3D math skills) – advantage;
- Experienced in 3D graphics engine programming in games (OpenGL skills) – advantage;
- Program in a methodical and structured manner;
- Strong personal interest in videogames and a solid understanding of the associated culture – advantage;
- Responsible, serious and willing to learn.
Why join Gameloft?
- To be trained in 3D game programming on mobile phones and how to apply to specific projects, master general knowledge in game programming;
- Guidance processes in Gameloft games;
- Special opportunity for students having passion in Mobile game industry and expecting to become Gameloft employee;
- As students/master students/passionate in gaming programming, Gameloft would reserve the internship results for recruitment process in company after graduation;
- Creative, modern and open working place;
- Step 1: Send application including 1 resume. Please include a cover letter to introduce your interest in mobile game development at Gameloft, and list, if case, game development experience on your CV whether it is hobby or academic;
- Step 2: Practical test @ Gameloft Cluj studio;
- Step 3: Face to face discussion.
Internships @ Gameloft Cluj are paid positions.
Please send your application before May 15.