Business Performance Manager-Production Team
- Bucharest, Romania
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
As our Business Performance Manager, you will be charged with defining the performance strategy of the games to maximize their revenues through all distributions channels at a worldwide level.
The Business Performance Manager is involved in the game early on in the creation process and focuses mainly on monetization, retention features and live operations.
Tasks will include:
- Work closely with the production team to define, set-up and optimize the in-game operation systems
- Identify and define trackers, metrics and dashboard to measure performance,
- Set-up game revenues projections and main KPIs targets
- Feedback on features and core mechanics
- Analyze the overall performance of the game, impact of new features and investigate specific KPIs
- Identify the game key’s strengths, weaknesses and areas of optimization
- Provide recommendations to production team on ways to optimize/maximize game revenues and participate in the definition of features
- Analyze and follow-up with Live Operation Managers the events and promotions performances, schedules and set-up
- Benchmark and analyse competitors
- Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders involved
- A passion for games!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field with a minimum of 3-year professional experience in Gaming, Business Intelligence or Online/e-commerce field
- Attentive to consumer needs
- Strong analytical and data modeling (Excel) skills
- Able to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations within the game
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Passionate about joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing online game universe
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, etc.)
- Fluent in English.
If your skills set and interests align with the above then “Get in the Game”!
Why work for Gameloft?
- Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others
- Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
- Work with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
- Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
- Free access to football and basketball courts
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard