Lead Environment Artist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Lead Environment Artist to join a fantastic studio in sunny Brighton!
Founded upon a raw passion for game creation, the talented team have produced several successful AAA titles. Now’s your chance to join their close-knit team, and work on the exciting new projects they’ve got lined up.
As a Lead Environment Artist you will be making a significant contribution to the creation of high quality in game World Art as it applies to real-time technology for a New-Gen AAA console game.
· Lead by example. Demonstrate, communicate and exemplify clear expectations for quality of work, productivity, communication and professionalism to the team.
· Oversee the work of the Environment Artists on a daily basis, effectively communicating art direction, as well as delivering constructive feedback to work in progress.
· Manage and mentor a creative Environment team.
· Working in an agile team environment, support the studio directors and production teams in all planning of milestones and the work your team will be responsible for delivering.
· 5+ years of professional experience in computer gaming or related field, creating game environments
· 1 AAA released as a Lead Environment Artist on current software
· Experience managing and leading production art teams.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, contact Sol Argueso at email@example.com or give us a call on 01709834777