Mobile MMORPG space game
Long term position
Small team including Creative Lead/Designer, Programmers & Artists
Project around 2 years long with plans beyond this for future games
Visa sponsorship & relocation provided for the best candidate
Systems Designer (MMO Mobile)
The Systems Designer is expected to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to create general and specific system designs. This will include (but is not limited to) creating systems such as combat, skills and resource collecting systems.
• Ownership of complex game systems.
• Collaborate with art, design and other engineers to architect, develop and support key systems.
• Modelling and tuning complex game systems using excel or other relevant tools.
• Provide clear systems feature documentation, diagrams, wireframes and/or prototypes.
• Synthesize theme, game mechanics, monetization and social features into an integrated product.
• Maintain core game loop and game balance.
• 3+ years experience of game design in mobile and free-to-play.
• Experience in MMO games with e-commerce and micro transactions.
• Experience designing online and social game features.
• Experience in developing rule-sets (character classes, enemies, skill systems, etc.)
• Experience in live-operation.
• High Proficiency in Excel and its functions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in playing online and MMO games on both PC/Console and Mobile for a minimum of 2 years.
• Positive attitude and ability to embrace change.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Game Design; will consider equivalent experience.
• Working knowledge of scripting languages, such as: Lua and Python.
• Excellent math and analytical skills.
• Able to provide visual designs or rough mock-ups (through Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup, etc.)
For more information, please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971