As a Software Developer (Java/ Backend) you will be part of our agile, cross-functional and international development team. You will drive the development of new features on backend side as well as maintain and improve the current code of our new mobile Game. You will be responsible for creating a game that will be played by millions of players. Your technical and architectural expertise will be crucial to our game’s success.
- Designing and implementing of services and game features for a strategy MMO game in Java 8 and latest Spring frameworks
- Profile and optimize the performance of our architecture as well as analyze and resolve errors
- Developing and realizing database designs
- Working in close collaboration with Client Developers, Game Design, QA and System Administration
- Maintaining and extending our development tools and environment
- A university degree in computer science or an equivalent training and experience as IT specialist
- Several years of experience in object-oriented programming in Java - preferably Java 8
- Experience with building services for mobile (e.g. REST)
- Experience in Unit Testing, Design Patterns, Domain-driven Design, Code Reviews
- Proactive and motivated to learn and work well within team
- Good English language and overall communication skills
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Software Developer (Java/ Backend) with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Toksoy.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.