Location: Dundee, United Kingdom
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Manager/Supervisor
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Scotland, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
With an obsessive focus on quality, our 150-strong team has developed several critically acclaimed original games which include, Alien Creeps TD, Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Bubble Genius as well as Angry Birds POP! in partnership with Rovio.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 55 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. The studio won the 2016 TIGA Outstanding Growth Award.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Producer to help us deliver our games to millions of players worldwide.
As a Senior Producer at Outplay you will need to use your experience, passion and leadership skills to ensure our games success from concept through to launch, as well as ensuring we maximise our products potential at launch by providing the best possible service to our players and maintaining and improving the games future development.
Areas of delivery
- Identify areas for improvement in our production processes within your game group and studio and deliver underpinned and tangible solutions.
- Establish standards for Production tools and processes
- Own and Maintain the Product Backlog from initial concept through to live maintenance.
- Run efficient and optimal updates and milestones
- Responsible for working with the team and Product Managers to shape the product road map to ensure we hit our deadlines and quality bar
- Ensure team and performance issues are managed effectively
- Be adept at change management; all teams move very fast and need to know impacts and available options as plans are modified
- Be the hub of communication for all project progress, resource allocation status, and change management
- You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mind-set, good logical and analytical capabilities, very good soft skills, you think from a user’s point of view and you stay organized under pressure.
- Experience in production management in a web or games company with focus on mobile and iOS;
- Passion for mobile products and games.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and strong passion for problem solving
- Ideally at least 6 years exp and the production and maintenance of several titles