Location: Dundee, United Kingdom
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Senior Manager/Supervisor
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Scotland, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
With an obsessive focus on quality, our 150-strong team has developed several critically acclaimed original games which include, Alien Creeps TD, Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Bubble Genius as well as Angry Birds POP! in partnership with Rovio.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 55 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. The studio won the 2016 TIGA Outstanding Growth Award.
We are currently adding to our talented and dynamic Production team and are looking for Executive Producers to oversee production within each of our defined product lines.
Working with your team of Product Managers, Producers and the development teams you will drive your game group to commercial success.
Areas of delivery
- Regularly assess current business practices and make recommendations to increase efficiency
- You will own the metrics of your games. DAU, ARPU, D1/D7/D30 retention. LTV. Working with your product teams to continually review, refine and put approaches in place to achieve consistent and significant growth.
- Establish, communicate, and demonstrate explicit progress towards game product pillars and KPI goals with supporting analytics and features.
- Marry quantitative and qualitative data to define monthly, quarterly, and annualized roadmap in conjunction with product teams.
- Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual player behaviours.
- Analyse the competitive landscape and propose new business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision, while also leading by example
- Unrelenting self-motivation, positive attitude, and initiative
- Focus and prioritize ruthlessly to drive success
- Manage your team to be a strong, engaged and commercially focused team
- Develop your production team, mentoring and supporting their development and delivery
- Cultivate an inspiring and rewarding Production culture
- Collaborate with studio leadership to prioritize and align Production staff with their project needs
- Mentor & people manage producers & product managers
- Ensure your clan is running smoothly
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts between budget, schedule and design goals
- Work with Senior Producers, discipline Leads and department managers to determine resources necessary to complete projects
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between all development disciplines, as well as with upper management
- Ideally at least 8 years experience the and production and maintenance of several titles