Motion Graphic/Video Artist-Marketing
Location: Dundee, United Kingdom
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Experienced
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Scotland, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
With an obsessive focus on quality, our 150-strong team has developed several critically acclaimed original games which include, Alien Creeps TD, Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Bubble Genius as well as Angry Birds POP! in partnership with Rovio.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 60 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. The studio won the 2016 TIGA Outstanding Growth Award.
We have a great opportunity to join our growing marketing department as a Graphic Designer with a special emphasis on Video production. We are looking for someone who has strong referable experience creating and editing video content ( ideally from the entertainment industries). You will be joining a hard-working, busy team, so being a real team player is essential. The ability to take established brands and assets to produce great, engaging visuals both 2d and video is a must.
- Excellent Referable knowledge in video productionediting for digital media
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC ( Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects)
- AnimationVideo productionEditing skills ( After Effects, Premier, Final Cut )
- Excellent referable working knowledge in Adobe PremierFinal Cut
- Strong Illustrative skills with particular attention to communicating ideas
- Strong compositionalLayout skills
- Excellent understanding of Mobile Games and current approaches to digital marketing
- Must work well within a fast moving hard working team
- +3 years with marketingadvertising design is required ( Mobile games industry a real plus)
- Ability to work in a variety of styles with teams delivering a broad range of media
- Storyboarding a real plus
- Prolific, Creative and driven individual
- Self-motivated with Excellent personal management skills
- Able to impart experience and train other members of staff
- Working knowledge of Confluence/Jira/Trello ( a plus)
- Comfortable to present ideas and work to Senior management