Splash Damage is looking for a Scaleform UI Programmer to help us create AAA user interfaces for our games.
In this role you will be expected to plan, implement, test and optimise new UI elements whilst writing robust and maintainable code. You will also work with our UI, Art, Design and Gameplay Programming teams to define UI specifications and to ensure that your implementation fulfils the expected visual and functional requirements.
Essential Skills & Experience
UI programming experience within a professional videogame production
Experience with Scaleform and ActionScript 2.0/3.0
Experienced and proficient in C++
Knowledge of common UI software architecture and UI design patterns
Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
Good verbal and written English skills
A passion for good UI!
Desirable Skills & Experience
Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator
Experience with programming UI for multiplayer games
Strong math background
Experience with Python
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee