If you are looking to get your claws stuck in to next gen AAA development then your hunt is over !
It's a real exciting time for us here at Splash Damage, we are about to engage in a very well known and highly popular AAA title with next gen technology and we're looking to recruit multiple disciplines to fill our ranks.
As a Splash Damage’s Graphics Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing rendering features for our games on PC and consoles (Xbox One and PS4). Reporting to the Lead Core Tech Programmer, you will work with Splash Damage’s programming team on building and maintaining the rendering engine and contribute to the associated tools and pipelines. You will apply your knowledge of modern rendering techniques and ablity to write and optimize shaders in order to implement cutting edge graphics features and squeeze as much power out of the hardware as possible.
Practical and demonstrable professional experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, with at least 1 shipped game on a current-gen or next-gen console
Experienced and proficient in C++ and shader languages
Able to optimize and debug shader assembly code
Experience with multi-processor architectures
Strong Math skills
Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
Good verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Maths related field.
Knowledge of Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4 at the engine level
Experience with DirectX 11 and console proprietary API
Experience with compute shaders is a plus
Experience with multi-threaded rendering
Familiar with Data-Oriented Design
Knowledge of C#
Experience working in small focused teams
Knowledge of technical documentation and testing
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee