If you're looking to get your claws in to next gen AAA development then your hunt is over
It's a real exciting time for us here at Splash Damage, we are about to engage in a very well known and highly popular AAA title with next gen technology and we're looking to recruit multiple disciplines to fill our ranks.
As a Splash Damage Core Tech Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing and refining the core engine systems for our cross platform games. Reporting to the Lead Core Tech Programmer, you will work with Splash Damage’s Programming Team on building and maintaining core engine features that encompasses rendering, animation and low level system programming. With a constant focus on scalability, performance and memory usage, you will apply your expertise in data structures and algorithms for modern, multi-core architectures to build state-of-the-art technology for a variety of platforms including PC, mobiles and current & next-generation of consoles.
Required Skills and Experience
Experience with modern multi-processor architectures (PC, PS4 and/or Xbox One)
3+ years of experience in Core Tech development in a modern game engine, with at least 1 shipped game on a current-gen console
Experienced and proficient in modern C++
Solid knowledge of low level systems and x64 architecture
Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
Good verbal and written communication skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Maths related field.
Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 at the engine level
Familiar with Data-Oriented Design
Experience working in small focused teams
Knowledge of build automation systems
Knowledge of technical documentation and testing
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee