To make it easier to use our backend services by game developers and to expose more information to them we want to significantly improve our web based tools and interfaces. Our website and these tools provide our customers with their first impressions of our systems requiring this to be a great experience.
As a front-end engineer you will be working on UI for our developer portal, creating tools such as price management for our catalog features. Other examples are metrics dashboards that can be displayed on status boards in a developer’s studio or simply improving our main website.
Responsibilities at a Glance
Implement powerful and user-friendly tools backed by our APIs
Provide easy to digest data visualisations to give developers more insight into their games
Required Skills and Experience
An eye and passion for clean and modern UI design
Able to use HTML and CSS (or SASS/Less) to implement portable and rich interfaces
Experience with Python desirable
Self-managing and collaborate with your team to own every project from beginning to production
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children (Equivalent of £1500 a year)
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership (Worth up to £720 a year)
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Referral fee