Position at GREE
GREE Melbourne is on the lookout for QA testers with extensive games experience to play a key role ensuring our newest franchise blockbuster is free of bugs. A typical day involves being assigned to various game playing/testing activities and creating bug reports. Under the guidance of the QA manager, you'll conduct compliance testing to ensure software meets regulatory and/or performance standards or requirements.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Execute test plans to detect and record product defects.
- Find and enter bugs into appropriate bug database.
- Perform routine testing of our games before deployment and before patches and updates.
- Reproduce bugs within the bug database to assist resolution.
- Perform smoke tests on builds prior to release.
Interested? Here's what you'll need to stand out from the crowd:
- Passion for mobile games and understanding of player quality expectations on "best in class" games.
- 1 year of prior QA experience and experience testing on mobile devices.
- Experience with JIRA and Agile methodology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of and interest in good English language practices with respect to grammar, punctuation, spelling, composition and style.
- Proofreading and editing skills with an attention to fine details.
- The ability to execute processes to accomplish goals and tasks.
- Motivated and team oriented attitude.
More about GREE
With headquarters in San Francisco, GREE International Entertainment was formed in 2011 and rapidly achieved global success, with popular titles such as DragonSoul, Knights & Dragons, Modern War and Crime City. We've built a culture which is laid-back and fun whilst being passionate and high-performing. We're all game geeks around here and we know your passions because we're the ones playing alongside you.
Our Melbourne studio is bright, highly collaborative and boasts spectacular views of the city. You'll be joining a small and powerful team of talented individuals and industry veterans who are passionately creating a cutting-edge new mobile title, together.
We're in the business of fun. Come have some.