Hey there! I am Matt and my colleague Samantha and I are looking for someone to join us in the recruitment team as we continue to hire the most talented people from around the world.
At Wooga recruitment operates as a partner to the business, we are here to deliver excellent support consistently and use creative methods to ensure we have the best people, in the best teams at the best time.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Wooga you would be responsible for partnering with hiring managers across the business and own the end-to-end process of hiring from sourcing to closing. You will be a gatekeeper to ensure we bring in excellent talent and continue to add to the unique and high performing culture we have in the company.
What you will be doing:
- Recruitment partner to a several disciplines in Wooga delivering recruitment expertise throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Proactively build a network of professionals through events, outreach and referrals.
- Source, manage and place best in industry candidates within the business ensuring they match culture and requirements.
- Create recruitment solutions and plans to deal with different requirements, leveraging technology, external sources, techniques, networks or other creative methods.
- Proactively work to improve the recruitment function through project work, process improvements and relationship building.
- Take responsibility, get things done, never give up and be a team player.
Who we are looking for:
- Proven experience in recruitment sourcing and partnership with a global focus. A focus on art or technical recruitment would be a plus.
- A passion for candidate experience, with an empathetic approach.
- Prioritisation skills are key. You must be able to assess the needs of the business and inform your day-to-day work with this organisational overview
- You know how to leverage different sourcing channels inc direct source, networking, technology and agencies.
- You can take responsibility for your actions and results. When things don't work out you will put your hand up and acknowledge it so we can move on and improve.
- You can get things done, as a team we are relied on by the business to deliver to a high standard reliably.
- You don't give up, there is always a new way to solve a problem or obstacle to overcome.
- We are a team, asking for help but also offering to help others is a key part of what makes our team great.
Extra note: We work in games, while you don't need to spend every waking moment playing them, it is important to be able to enjoy Wooga's products and be interested in discussing them.
Why join us:
- We work in an international environment and an international HR team. Currently we have American, English, German, Slovakian & Swiss.
- We work in English, no German needed.
- Exposure to all HR topics and mentorship from a highly skilled and experienced team that gets things done.
- We work as a team and celebrate our wins, regroup after our losses. Team events and parties are frequent.
- A casual environment with an open kitchen.
- Work in the heart of Berlin.