Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced UI Artist with skills in UX and preferably knowledge of Unity. You will work with design and the art team to create and maintain user interfaces in social mobile gaming where readability and accessibility are important.
- Work closely with design and art to create concept and new feature interfaces.
- Design UI animations for both iOS and Android devices.
- Execute all visual design from the concepting stage to the implementation.
- Collaborate with the marketing and community management teams to produce new assets to engage our users with.
- Maintain the consistency of the existing style, constantly optimize it, and create new ways of making it more exciting.
Who we are looking for
- 2-3 years experience of working in mobile on UI.
- A firm grasp of UX.
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- The ability to prototype your designs in After Effects.
- A solid foundation in color and shape language.
- Unity engine experience is a bonus.
- Understanding of designing for mobile platforms is required.
- Strong portfolio.
- Experience in a small team is preferred.
Why join us
- Work in a small, autonomous team with high degree of creative freedom.
- Collaborative and open company culture dedicated to making world-class games.
- Talented, inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Located in Europe's most creative city with low cost of living and high quality of life.
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply.