About the Job
Think like a product owner and have a direct impact on how we run in-game advertising in our games. As part of a small team, you will come up with new monetization strategies and work closely with our Product Leads to successfully test and implement your ideas in our mobile games. You are a revenue driver at Wooga and your results matter. Be creative and come up with solutions on how to meet our goals. Your role will require good stakeholder management and communication skills to handle all internal and external partners.
What you will be doing:
- Own ad monetization at Wooga, drive revenue and work closely with the game teams.
- Transparency is key at Wooga. Make sure that the reporting is always on track and deliver insightful ad-hoc analyses.
- Work closely with our advertising partners, negotiate and execute direct deals when there is an opportunity and keep a close eye on market trends.
- Proactively support game teams at Wooga, identify ways to unlock value. Work together with the Product Leads on the execution to drive success.
- Share best practices on in-game advertising within the company. Communicate openly about your success, but also about your failure.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in business studies, marketing, communication or a similar area.
- Two years practical experience in mobile/online marketing (either demand- or supply side) with good knowledge of the industry landscape (ad exchange, programmatic buying, ad mediation, RTB).
- Well-organized, with project management experience and the ability work independently while handling several stakeholders at once.
- Analytical thinking with very good knowledge of Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge of SQL is a plus.
Why join us
- Be part of one of Germany's hottest companies.
- We live internationality, every day and work purely in English
- Work with some of the best minds in gaming.
- Agile and quick decision-making culture.
- Work and live in awesome Berlin.