As Software Developer PHP Backend you will be part of our agile, cross-functional and international development team. You will drive the development of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code of our game Elvenar.
- You will have sole responsibility for the realization of new game features plus optimizing and refining existing games in PHP
- Ensure a high quality of code through reviews, unit tests/TDD and usage of clean code, SOLID and good refactoring practice
- Optimize performance
- Customize and upgrade our existing architecture
- Analyze and resolve errors
- Develop and realize database designs
- Optimize and automate existing processes
- Creatively co-shape our games by contributing your own ideas in the development process
- You have completed a Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems degree or have relevant experience
- You know the advantages and disadvantages of various architectures and have experience implementing them
- You have a background in PHP, and are open to new programming paradigms (e.g. functional programming)
- Solid experience in using various methods to guarantee and improve code quality (Unit Testing, Design Patterns, Domain-driven Design, Code Reviews)
- You have proven experience with databases and alternative data storage systems
- You have excellent communication skills and are willing to embrace our company culture and values
- You have excellent English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Software Developer PHP Backend in our game Elvenar. Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Toksoy.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers