This is your chance to join an independent games developer responsible for some of the biggest games series! Over their time in the industry, they’ve released over 70 games across numerous platforms and sold in excess of 65 million units.
Their success shows no signs of slowing down, and they’re now looking for a Junior Unreal 4 Programmer to join them and work on an exciting title for a number of platforms. This will involve getting to grips in a number of technical areas and working alongside a team of highly creative individuals to deliver the project to the desired quality and will include working in a number of areas from gameplay and systems, through to optimising the code and graphics pipelines.
· 1+ years’ experience working with Unreal Engine 4
· Good working knowledge of C++
· Experience of working in the games industry
· Experience working on multi-platform titles
· Knowledge of at least one console platform (Xbox One, PS4)
· Knowledge of optimisation techniques/approaches
· Experience optimising graphics pipelines
For more information about this excellent role contact Sharan Bassi at email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777