Graduate Lighting Artist
My client are looking for a Graduate Lighting Artist to join their team. As a Graduate Lighting Artist you will work with the Senior Lighting Artist to achieve our vision for lighting using both baked and dynamic lighting solutions.
You will proactively drive any collaboration with other departments as well as identifying and helping to develop techniques and toolsets. You will ensure that deadlines are met and work meets the quality required, while also identifying risks or opportunities for improvement. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
You Should Have:
· Excellent knowledge of lighting theory.
· Experience with 3DSMax.
· Understanding and experience baking lightmaps.
· Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques.
· An interest in off-line 3D rendering.
· An understanding of digital photography principles.
· A passion for games.
· An understanding of animated VFX is desirable, but not required.