Salary Bracket £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is one of the most influential providers of digital entertainment content in the world and continues to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation.
As a key member of the team you will be a multi-skilled PR Manager able to adapt PR plans to European and PAL markets, maximise potential for local media coverage and ensure delivery of communication campaigns on times, on spec and within budget.
The successful candidate will be a results-driven PR Manager with a broad understanding of how to deliver a successful PR campaign with a demonstrable passion and skill set to deliver results.
- Create, plan and execute PR & communication strategies for European and PAL markets. Ensure that all assets, press releases and other PR opportunities are fully maximised.
- Copy creation across variety of disciplines – press releases, promotional activity etc.
- Co-ordination with Japanese and US teams for global announcements and activities.
- Build effective working relationships with internal Brand and PR teams and champion PR needs where required.
- Generate coverage and editorial ideas and identify media partners to grow and execute on bespoke coverage and opportunities.
- Co-ordinate announcements, codes and asset distribution to territory PR’s.
- Manage specified campaign tracking and coverage reports.
- Coordination of press events and conferences.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of the MMO, eSports market and business.
- Proven track record of PR gained in the video-games or entertainment sector, ideally at a videogame publisher.
- Proven experience planning and executing PR campaigns.
- Strong writing and creative skills.
- The ability and confidence to demonstrate products both internally and externally.
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality.
- Creative thinker with common sense and ability to take initiative, identify potential problems/issues and react/advise accordingly.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in PR, marketing or a related field
- Active gamer with a proven passion for gaming
- Experience working at a Japanese company
- Japanese speaker