Our client is looking for a Game Designer who will take part in a small but growing team, transforming straight ports into perfect adaptations, bring concepts to life through prototypes and support our client's ambition to create their own IP. You will work with some of the industry’s most talented people in an ever-changing environment with great and varying projects.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience.
- Released several games and familiar with every step of the design process.
- Good understanding of game logic and problem-solving skills.
- Transform a straightforward port to perfect adaptations by adjusting a game’s design, mechanics and controls in subtle ways to maximize their potential on their new target hardware.
- Develop new game modes, missions, levels and other items to reinvigorate their appeal.
- Develop concepts through different stages of development for both our client's own IP or for clients.
- Execute the game vision for each of the projects you’re involved with while getting inspired by your colleagues to create the finest games.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in game design or relevant studies.
- Experience with console and cross platform development.
- Experience in creating other media such as writing, art, sound, video OR programming/scripting
- Passion for making great games.