Senior Games Artist
Salary Bracket £35,000 - £55,000
Our client pride themselves on their products pushing the expectations of the industry and standing out in the crowd.
You will be joining a team with a goal to push the online casino experience further into unexplored territory than ever before.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the Studio Lead, Game Designers, Artists and Game Developers to create unique content.
- Direct others and communicate with developers and stakeholders as to ensure vision and associated information is delivered and shared accordingly throughout the process.
- Ability to provide clear constructive feedback to artists on their work.
- Redesign, rethink and develop products, from idea to concept, to execution of the final product.
- Be one with the product, knowing all of it secrets to perfection.
- Help strengthen our overall brand message.
- Since our client's working language is English, a high proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
What we're looking for:
- Talented artists who are open to taking on a number of challenges and want to break free from the traditional design and creation of online casino games.
- Skilled at designing beautiful, intuitive user interfaces that connect emotionally with the user – simplicity will be at the core of everything you do.
- Up for rethinking and challenging standards, always with the user experience in mind.
- Interested in design and following the progression of design carefully, picking up new research and trends.
- Used to working closely with developers for execution to perfection.