A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a World Coordinator, Game Analytics & Tools, based in our Bucharest studio; you will focus on coordinate the needs related to analytics and live operation tools.
· Client approach: coordinate the requirements for analytics & live operations tools, from all stakeholders (management, live ops, data analysts, product managers…)
· Roadmap: communicate regularly, upward and downward, about tools roadmaps
· Support local studio for hiring data analysts/scientists in every team, and ensure their voice is heard
· Work on custom cross-game or ad hoc studies for the monetization team, management or local teams
· Benchmark third-party solutions against in-house ones to provide efficient recommendations to tech teams
· Follow data science & BI topics to provide R&D input and improve the way the company uses stats
3 years’ experience as product manager or BI analyst, on online/mobile/social games
Strong experienced in a development studio (you have piloted and released at least one game from pre-production to post-launch)
Bachelor, master degree preferred (engineering, game design, marketing, mathematics…)
Excellent excel skills
Excellent knowledge of database infrastructures
Good knowledge of SQL
Basic knowledge of Python or C
Real gamer (preferably mobile)
Fluent in English, another language is a plus
Based in Bucharest, this position offers :
The opportunity to join a leading company in one of the fastest growing industries in the world
Fun, creative and casual atmosphere among top video game industry talent
International environment offering daily contact with other countries & cultures
Future advancement opportunities
If you want to leverage your exceptional skills at one of the most important companies in the video game industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
Why join Gameloft?
You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!