A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Your challenge will be:
• To produce reliable tracking data, that is the data send by the game to our tracking system
• To follow up that the tracking standards are correctly established and dispatched to the game teams
• To synchronize all the teams of the project to be sure that trackers sent to other departments are correct
• To make sure that the client side libraries are properly integrated within the game and report any bugs in the library to their owners
• To ensure the quality of the trackers, and to be the contact for any questions about trackers for its game
• To ensure the data that was sent by the game is available where it was expected / in the format it was expected (for this, you will have access to all useful databases).
• You have experience in C++
• SQL/database knowledge is considered a strong plus
• Python experience is considered a plus
• Experience in Game programming is considered a plus
• You have strong communication skills and good English level.
If your skills set and interests align with the above then “Get in the Game”!
Why work for Gameloft?
- Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others
- Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
- Work with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
- Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits
Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
A chance to work in a real multinational team
A modern office complex including:
Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
3 massage rooms inside the building
Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
Free access to football and basketball courts
Free psychological counseling
Kindergarden inside our courtyard