A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
• Implementing the tracking code: finding the needed data in the game code, finding the correct moment in the game flow when the data is valid, packing it and sending it to the tracking servers. This is done by working closely with the developers in the creation team, who will provide all the needed info. Independent programming is required when the tracking flow is different than the game flow.
• Review and debugging; database querying, data analysis, coordinate with various teams to resolve issues, proposing ways to improve current flows and requirements, helping to design/test them, as well as sharing knowledge with other studio teams.
• Getting to know the custom libraries that are used by the tracking system, in order to understand their usage, limitations and for easy debugging.
• Develop small scripts or tools to automate/help with generating reports, data crossing/validation, cheater detection and banning, etc. (Python/Scripting/SQL)
• Keep track of projects, tracking implementation and issues.
• Perform investigations on data across different databases to single out potential implementation/schema issues.
• Analyze data and reports generated as well as audit data integrity and correctness.
• C++ knowledge, experience in Python is a plus;
• Good English speaking and writing;
• Communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team;
• Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize new concepts;
• Positive, results-driven and action-oriented person.
Motivating salary and a merit based pay system
Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
A chance to work in a real multinational team
A modern office complex including:
Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
3 massage rooms inside the building
Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym
Free access to football and basketball courts
Free psychological counseling
Kindergarden inside our courtyard