Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Export characters to the engine;
- Establish character parameters and simulation in the engine;
- Suggest new solutions to improve physics systems;
- Understand the engine’s technical constraints;
- Understand the development team’s technical constraints;
- Develop new tools to facilitate and optimize rigging.
Experience and qualifications
- 6+ year of game industry experience as a Character Rigger/Skinner;
- Must have participated in at least one full videogame production, preferably a AAA on current consoles;
- Diploma in 3D Animation or relevant experience;
- Knowledge of Maya is mandatory;
- Thorough understanding of animation principles;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good understanding of Human Anatomy and facial expression is an asset;
- Ability to learn from others and share knowledge;
- The maturity to give and receive constructive feedback is expected;
- Ability to adapt and embrace change is mandatory;
- The desire to push the boundaries of animation in video games is required.
Motivation and interests
Passion and ambition for videogames are essential!