Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
JOB TITLE : Production Coordinator
SUPERVISOR : Producer
- Manage project timelines ensuring each units/teams/assigned projects and respect the deadlines;
- Perform administrative tasks in support of the project management;
- Provide logistical support to the production;
- Perform of defined tasks and take the necessary means to achieve the objectives and expectations;
- Support the planning and development of products;
- Act as a motivator to the development team.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- University degree in business administration and/or equivalent experience;
- 2-4 years’ experience in administration and/or coordination of production;
- Experience in planning and project management (asset);
- Knowledge of the video game industry;
- Knowledge of the process of creating video game;
- Bilingual (French and English).
PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILL :
INNOVATION / CREATIVITY: Work demonstrating initiative and creative spirit while using efficient work methods.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Demonstrate sense of responsibility and autonomy in achieving project results and individual objectives.
HONESTY / RESPECT: Act in honest and respectful manner while respecting commitments.
COLLABORATION / TEAMWORK: Collaborate with other team, share expertise and be good team player.