Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Working under the direction of the Senior QA Programmer, design and implement custom tools for the QA project teams across several AAA development titles.
- Assist other QA Tools Developers, QA Leads and department management in the identification of the right technology requirements for their needs.
- Maintain and assist in customizing plugins and tools integrations with existing departmental enterprise software (JIRA, TestRail, Confluence)
- Support and maintain internally developed tools and asset pipelines.
- Maintain and create the living documentation for all departmental tools
Experience and qualifications :
- 2-4 years of software development experience
- 1 year of software QA or Games QA experience preferred
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Technical skills :
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns in software development
- Experience building desktop applications in C# using the WPF framework
- Experience with SQL & relational databases
- Experience working with web API
Interpersonal skills :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic, results driven environment
- Familiarity with Agile development practices preferred
Motivation and interests :
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!
- A passion for technical innovation