Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Develop high-quality software using C + + and OOD;
- Develop and implement systems, meeting deadlines set by managers;
- Master the debugging tools and the techniques used;
- Ability to work in a multi-platforms development environment;
- Analyze the need to improve existing code, and implement corrective measures necessary;
- Be a positive contributor to the project and team’s objectives
Required experience and qualifications:
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- 3+ year of industry experience in Programming;
- Minimum of on published title;
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of C++;
- Strong skills in OOD;
- Experience developing cross-platform, an asset;
- Experience in optimization.
- Ability to organize and manage the work of other programmers;
- Ability to manage time independently;
- Ability to be a team player;
- A desire to push the barriers of technology in video game is required;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Motivation and interests
Ambition and passion for videogames are essential!