Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
- Enhance the level editor and various content creation tools in order to improve the productivity of Artists and Level Designers (object placement, AI editor, sequencer, link with Jira and Perforce);
- Improvement and development of production tools;
- Develop quality software using C++ and C# and Object-Oriented Design.
Experience and qualifications:
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- 3+ years or more of programming experience in the industry;
- Excellent knowledge of the technological constraints of different gaming platforms.
- Strong skills in OOD
- Experience in cross platform development
- Experience in optimization
- Experience with next generation consoles, an asset
- Excellent proficiency with C# and .NET framework
- Proficiency with WPF and Windows Forms
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience with plugins/scripting Maya is an asset.
- Ability to organize and manage the work of other programmers
- Capacity to be a team player
- A desire to push back the boundaries of video game technology is required
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected
- Be a good communicator
Motivation and interests:
Ambition and passion for video games are essential!