Eidos-Montréal represents the continuing evolution of an extraordinary enterprise. We remain true to our founding ethos: to assert ourselves as a studio the most talented developers and testers from all over the world want to call home. Nearing its fifth anniversary, the studio continues to progress with an ever-expanding community of diverse and talented individuals and with the advent of a third exciting project.
Our studio is all about the talented people who work here, and in recognition we have tried to create an exceptional environment to allow free thinking and creativity to flourish!
To develop our new UI system for one of the next hit titles of our studio, we're looking for programmers to work in a small team and develop the interface usage pipeline from A to Z; from editing to runtime.
- Develop quality software using the programming languages of C++ and C# and the Object Oriented concept;
- Develop new technologies for consoles;
- Master debugging techniques and tools;
- Have the capacity o evolve in an multi-platform environment;
- Positively contribute to the achievement of the team and project objectives.
Required experience and qualifications:
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- At least 3 years of industry experience in Programming - ideally as an Engine or Tools Programmer;
- Experience in 3D programming or shader programming is an asset;
- Experience on PS4 or XB1 is an asset;
- Experience on a AAA game is an asset.
- Strong skills with Object-Oriented Design (OOD);
- Profiency in C++ and C# development.
- Ability to manage time independently;
- Capacity to be a team player;
- A desire to push the barriers of technology in video games is required;
- The maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Motivation and interests:
Ambition and passion for video games are essential!