· Provide artistic leadership and lead team to drive the overall vision of the project.
· Is a mentor for the artists and coaches them.
· Build a learning environment within the art team and implement processes of artistic research.
· Nourish the artistic vision by looking for sources of inspiration out of the video game industry.
· Participate in controlling the unity of all visual parts: models, characters, atmosphere …
· Follow the work of the team and ensure they reach the expected artistic quality
· Contribute to the art pipeline definition and develop milestones for art team.
· At least 7 years of game art production experience, including 2 years successful experience in art quality assurance
· A thorough understanding of art outsourcing pipelines, capacities and technical constraints related to different game engines.
· Strong ability in writing documentation and apply it in art production.
· Proven proficiency in current 2D and 3D application including 3Ds Max, Zbrush, Photoshop.
· Strong communication (oral and written Chinese & English) and collaboration skills