As a Live Producer at Massive you are the spider in the web for the live game, managing the live operations team and acting as main point of contact and coordinator for all teams involved with the live game. Your responsibilities cover a wide array of different areas, including live development, player retention and acquisition, customer support, analytics, online infrastructure, digital sales and live P&L. You will work closely with producers and directors on the development team to prioritize and plan post launch development, bringing extensive knowledge of game data, operational solutions, community sentiment, ongoing issues and digital business to the table.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite.
You as a person
You are calm, highly stress tolerant with the ability to keep multiple threads of information and communication in mind at the same time. You have excellent communication skills, that you utilize to get a clear message through when coordinating and informing the various teams you are working with, as well as when presenting your results and strategies to top management.
You have extensive experience in live game operations, preferably having been part of the launch of an online AAA product with high post launch ambitions. You understand the importance of game data and have the ability to combine your deep knowledge of games with actual game data to make player centric decisions.
You are creative, dedicated and have a strong passion for games. You are up to date on the latest end greatest live games in the industry, keeping a close eye on what the competition is doing in order to evolve and improve yourself and the game.
As a person you are service minded, thorough, team-spirited, result oriented and have the ability to get things done by collaborating with other people and working out solutions to complex operational problems.
- Live Team - Manage and grow a healthy live operation team of operational managers and live developers. Guide and mentor your team, providing them with clear planning, processes and goals, as well as seeing to their wellbeing and personal evolution.
- ARM Strategy - Create and evolve a strategy for Acquisition, Retention and Monetization of the live game, including release schedules, In-game events, live testing, anti-cheat, retention features, acquisition tools and more.
- Release Operations - In the critical days and weeks after each new release, triage incoming issues and coordinate live teams to ensure quick resolutions to critical player facing issues.
- Online Infrastructure - Work closely with the on-site infrastructure team and global internal IT to ensure a cost effective hosting solution with high uptime.
- Digital Business - Working closely with global live brand and business teams, optimize the business performance of the live game.
- Game Data - Work in close relation with the on-site analytics team to prepare them for your project needs and make sure you and the dev team have the data you need to make the right, player centric decision.
- Frontline Coordination - Ensure your team follows up on issues reported by customer support frontline, and provides information and updates to frontline teams on ongoing issues.
- You excel at your craft as a producer, with extensive experience with live game operations. You have made yourself a good reputation by working hard and getting things done.
- You have a high sense of responsibility. Working in a result oriented way, you analyse the challenges and risks you have ahead and creating solutions and mitigations to overcome them.
- You are resourceful and insightful, you quickly grasp technical problems and utilizing your knowledge and versatility you quickly generate solutions and make decisions to keep things moving forward.
- You have the ability to keep multiple threads of information and communication in mind at the same time.
- While you may not need a technical background, you are able to have technical conversations and relay that information in an easy to understand way.
- You have top notch communication and presentation skills.
- Real passion for games, with strong knowledge and awareness of current successful live games.
- Experience in designing digital business models is a bonus
- Strong mathematical skills is a bonus
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world's third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3 and our latest release Tom Clancy's The Division.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.