YOUR ROLE @ TRAVIAN GAMES:
- 3rd level support for our games worldwide (deployment, defect analysis…)
- Analysis of problems and prioritization of defects as well as developing solutions and documentation
- Planning, setup, maintenance and release management of gaming worlds
- Administrative supervision of our tools infrastructure (i.e. ticket system)
- Supporting our community managers in complex queries regarding technical and game related questions and issues
- Defining requirements for our tools and for new features
- Mediator between system administration, developers and non-technical teams
- Consulting of our project leaders and product managers in developing features and tools -Further development of our processes and internal policies
- Quality assurance
- Completed vocational training in computer science or equivalent qualification
- Profound experience and interest in browser games, MMO´s or social platforms
- Affinity towards the internet, customer and service orientation
- Self-dependent, structured, quality-conscious and independent way of working
- Teamplayer with high solution orientation and very good analytical skills
- Understanding of server structures
- Experience in working with bug tracking-tools (e.g. Jira) and ticket systems (e.g. OTRS)
- Very good English language skills
- German language skills are advantageous
WHY TRAVIAN GAMES?
- We take ownership seriously.
- Less hierarchies, more fun.
- Quality is in our DNA, we aim to be exceptional at what we do.
- Our games are global and provide a long-lasting experience.
Can't wait to talk to us? Click 'Apply Now' below, we're looking forward to hearing from you!